Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Dang Camera Bug

I say Dang Camera Bug....cause boy oh boy am I infected.

I started out with a Olympus Camera with 3.1 megapixels. I took a lot of pictures here and there. I liked taking pictures, but I wasn't getting enough from my camera. In February of 2008, I decided that a new camera was my focus. At tax time I purchased a Sony camera with 8.1 megapixels and 15x optical zoom. I have been so happy with it. The clarity is awesome.
I took a few pictures and got completely sucked in. I take pictures of flowers, people, trees, bugs, scenery, just everything. I especially loved the summer with all the beautiful colors. I got to the point that now I never leave home without my camera. Mt. Rainier is one of my most favorite subjects, along with the moon. It's weird how two things, that don't do a lot of changing, always look different and need a new photo. The sky obviously plays a big part in the photos and here in Washington the sky is always changing.






Mount Rainier from the jobsite on North Fort Lewis.

The cherry tree is in my neighbor's backyard. This limb full of cherries was in my yard.




I thought this scenery was looking like it was on fire. I was on 94th Avenue looking toward Rogers High School.



The moon was perfect.






This is a beautiful home in Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment