Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tractor and Field Find

I drove by this field and had to turn around. It was getting a little late and wasn't sure if the photos would come out clear due to no where to park and in a hurry to get off the road. So I snapped in a hurry - hoping for the best.
I got home, put them on the computer and was a little bit disappointed because they turned out somewhat fuzzy. So then I adjusted the photos and I didn't like them. I decided to tweak them. I clicked on all the different settings...watercolor and textured ended up the best.
The photos below are before and after photos. I certainly do like the tweaked photos.












original













tweaked




















original












tweaked














original












tweaked

No comments:

Post a Comment