Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day.
My dad isn't with us anymore. He died in 1996. There are a lot of things that go thru my mind when this day comes. How much I miss my dad, how I wish I learned to fly fish from him, how I wished I had kept the hope chest he made for me (I left state and left everything behind and that was one of the items.) I'm thankful for things I learned from him. I am glad I was able to save some of the items he created with his hands.
He wasn't perfect, as a matter of fact...he had a few issues, but I loved him! He is missed!!

I love you dad!!


Today I had to pick up both kids from their friends house and along the way I snapped these photos. I especially like the yellow lilly. So bright and sunshiny.






















No comments:

Post a Comment