Sunday, April 19, 2009

A sunny morning.

This morning I got up at 6:30, took a shower and went for a drive. I didn't really have anything planned. It was a nice morning and I just figured I'd better get out there and enjoy it. The mountain had some cool clouds over it. There were more clouds beside the mountain. I'm not sure what kind they are...but they stayed where they were for a long time. Then I went to the gas station and filled my tank. $35 later I was on the road. I drove to a parking lot where I knew the view of the mountain was good. I could take pictures of that mountain all day long. Anyway then I took a photo of an airplane flying over.
I headed home to check on the girls cause I didn't take my cell phone with me. Gracie had company over. Camaron called and wanted to know if he could get a couple bucks for pizza, so I took him a couple pizzas from Little Caesars. He was happy.

Now I'm going to take the company home and see what else needs it's photo taken.








No comments:

Post a Comment